Are you struggling to get conversions from your landing pages?
Do you feel like you’re spending a lot of time and money on marketing, but you’re not seeing the results you want?
These are all common pain points that businesses experience when they have low-converting landing pages.
- Low conversion rates mean that you’re not getting enough people to take the desired action on your landing page, such as signing up for your email list, downloading your whitepaper, or making a purchase. This can lead to wasted marketing spend, as you’re not getting the results you want from your marketing campaigns.
- Unclear value proposition means that visitors to your landing page don’t understand what’s in it for them to take action. They need to know why they should give you their contact information, download your whitepaper, or make a purchase. If your value proposition is unclear, visitors will simply leave your landing page and go elsewhere.
- Unconvincing calls to action mean that visitors to your landing page aren’t sure what you want them to do. Your call to action should be clear, concise, and easy to understand. It should also be prominent, so that visitors can’t miss it.
- Poorly designed landing pages mean that your landing pages are not visually appealing or easy to use. This can make it difficult for visitors to find the information they’re looking for or to take the desired action.
If you’re experiencing any of these pain points, it’s important to take steps to improve your landing pages. By following the 5 pillars of highly converting landing pages, you can create pages that get results.
In this article, I’ll share the 5 pillars of highly converting landing pages. Once you understand these pillars, you’ll be able to create landing pages that get results.
Pillar 1: Focus on a single goal.
Your landing page should have a single, clear goal. This could be anything from generating leads to making a sale. Once you know your goal, you can tailor your landing page to achieve it.
Pillar 2: Make it easy to convert.
Your call to action should be clear, concise, and easy to click. The easier it is for visitors to convert, the more likely they are to do so.
Pillar 3: Use persuasive copywriting.
Your landing page copy should be persuasive and engaging. Use strong verbs, clear language, and compelling stories to convince visitors to take action.
Pillar 4: Create a strong value proposition.
Why should visitors take action on your landing page? What’s in it for them? Your value proposition should answer this question in a clear and concise way.
Pillar 5: Include strong visuals.
Visuals can be a powerful way to communicate your message and persuade visitors to take action. Use high-quality images and videos that complement your copy and help to tell your story.
Here are some examples of high-converting landing pages:
- HubSpot’s Free Trial Landing Page: This landing page clearly communicates the value proposition (free trial of HubSpot’s marketing software) and uses persuasive copywriting to convince visitors to sign up. The call to action is clear and easy to click.
- Netflix’s Sign Up Landing Page: This landing page uses strong visuals to create a sense of urgency and excitement. The call to action is clear and prominent, and it’s easy to sign up for a free trial with just a few clicks.
- Amazon’s 1-Click Buy Landing Page: This landing page is designed to make it as easy as possible for visitors to buy products. The call to action is clear and prominent, and it’s just one click away from completing the purchase.
By following the 5 pillars of highly converting landing pages, you can create pages that get results. Focus on a single goal, create a strong value proposition, use persuasive copywriting, include strong visuals, and make it easy to convert. When you do these things, you’ll be well on your way to increasing your conversion rates and achieving your marketing goals.
If you’re ready to learn more about how to create high-converting landing pages, I encourage you to check out my free ebook, “The Ultimate Guide to Landing Page Optimization.” In this ebook, I share everything I know about creating landing pages that convert.
1. What are the 5 pillars of highly converting landing pages?
The 5 pillars of highly converting landing pages are:
- Focus on a single goal.
- Create a strong value proposition.
- Use persuasive copywriting.
- Include strong visuals.
- Make it easy to convert.
2. Why is it important to focus on a single goal for a landing page?
When you focus on a single goal for a landing page, you can tailor the page to achieve that goal. This means that you can use the right messaging, visuals, and call to action to persuade visitors to take the desired action.
3. What are some tips for creating a strong value proposition?
Here are some tips for creating a strong value proposition:
- Identify the benefits that your product or service offers.
- Quantify the benefits, if possible.
- Make the benefits clear and concise.
- Use strong language to communicate the benefits.
- Personalize the benefits to your target audience.
4. How can I use persuasive copywriting on my landing pages?
Here are some tips for using persuasive copywriting on your landing pages:
- Use strong verbs and active voice.
- Keep your copy concise and easy to read.
- Use personal pronouns to connect with your readers.
- Tell stories to engage your readers.
- Use social proof to build trust.
5. What are some examples of high-converting landing pages?
Here are some examples of high-converting landing pages:
- HubSpot’s Free Trial Landing Page
- Netflix’s Sign Up Landing Page
- Amazon’s 1-Click Buy Landing Page
- Canva’s Free Trial Landing Page
- Google’s AdWords Landing Page